Friday, March 12, 2010

Alice in Wonderland


Ok, so we went to the movies tonight and were going to see Percy Jackson. But they took it off. (I was soooo sad) So instead we got to see Alice in Wonderland in 3D! It was really good! But for younger children there are some freaky or scary parts. But I thought it was great and a little dark, but not much. I was also glad we got to see it in 3D. Very cool. And now at the bottom of my playlist is Avril Lavigne's Alice from Alice in Wonderland. Check it out! Here are some pics from the movie.
*
I have not been on here in FOREVER! So yes I am alive. LOLz. I hope you like the new update and St. Patrick-y look.
*
Check out my new music! As you know American Idol is now down to the top twelve containing: Aaron Kelly, Andrew Garcia, Casey James, Crystal Bowersox, Didi Benami, Katie Stevens, Lacey Brown, Lee Dewyze, Michael Lynche, Paige Miles, Siobhan Magnus, and Tim Urban. I wanted to get some of their songs on here, but it won't let me. Sorry! I love almost all of them.
*


Have a good weekend!





1 comment:

Maddz said...

Yeah, I've come about THISCLOSE to seeing the Percy Jackson movie, about three times. But then something happens, and I can't see it. Argh!

but I do want to see Alice in Wonderland. Looks good! Of course, my sister gets to see it this weekend with her friends (in 3D, no less!) and I can't go. :P

Sometimes, nothing seems fair, LOL!

Oh, well. I guess I'll see them both eventually. :/