Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wish Me Luck!

I have a basket ball tournament today and we already won the first game! Now we are in the Championship game! I made two assists and one shot! So wish us luck on the second game!
*
New New New! Make sure you check out the new background and the AMAZING new music! It is really great!
*
Pleas look at the link right below my Welcome on my side bar. You will see a picture that says World Vision. If you don't know Haiti got struck with a massive 7.o earth quake. World Vision is down there right now trying to help them. If you would like to make a donation or just find out more information on the earth quake in Haiti please look at this link. They need help.

1 comment:

Maddz said...

Hey Wynne!

Thanks for following! And I got that GG4 countdown from the same person who made the Heist Society one. So just go where you went to get the Heist Society one, and it should be around there.

Thanks!
-Maddz

P.S. Cute background!