Friday, April 23, 2010

New Info

Ok, so I haven't been on here in forever. But now that I am I'm just gonna say some things that are coming up or have happened.


*Today I took a science rock test and know for a fact a missed one. :( We had PE and my friend Gabi and I ran the whole mile! I was happy to say so. Then we played Ultumate Frisby. (Are team wasn't really that great. We only had, like, two points. I also went to the dentist. No cavities, but I might have to get braces becouse my "bite" on one side is a little messed up. >:( I am going to spend some time with my mom this weekend. (You know, go shopping see a movie. All that girl stuff.)

*As you know I got an iPod Touch. So far I have four pages of aps, but if you know some good ones leave me a comment and I will check them out.

*I have been watching American Idol. So sorry to see Smiley Tim go, but I think it was an accurate voting America. My favorites are Crystal, Shabon (Don't think I spelled it right...), and Lee, and Big Mike. I think that Crystal diffidently is the next American Idle. (Love her little mike stand :)

*I hope you like the new changes to my blog. I though *sniff sniff* that it was about time to get rid of the Disney stuff. Even though I loved the trip. Check out the new background and music. I am also hoping to put some new gadgets on here and get rid of old ones.

*I have officially started wishing for summer to come. My mom and I went to the store and found thees cute, inexpensive flip-flops. I have tied ribbon on them and they look soo cute! I can't wait to wear them!

*Istep is next week so wish me luck! It is the multiple choice portion. It shouldn't be to hard... I just hope I have time to finish everything in the section and feel good about it. :)

*Check out some of my friends blogs. I have a new blog list that you can check out on my sidebar. Check it out! :D
-Wynne

No comments: