Monday, April 26, 2010

Istep Tomorrow

Tomorrow is Istep and I really don't want to do it. :( I don't know I just don't like timed test. (But I guess I'm gonna have to get used to it right? Because for the rest of my life I'm gonna have 'em. *sigh*) But the good thing is I don't have as much homework.
*
Ok, so as you can see my new background is up. I am hopping to put up some new gadgets here. And take some old ones off. Well got to get to it.


☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘ ●●PeAcE●●
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ Peace for Earth Day. (Sorry I was a little late.)

1 comment:

kellyjean said...

Hey Wynne, girl! Your blog looks fab as usual! I wish your friends were into blogging more so you gals could visit each other often. They all have such fun personalities and blogs are a fun way to let those personalities shine through. I pray your friends see and cherish the true friend that you are to them... no matter what. You're so thoughtful and that's just awesome!

Wish we could do some fun things Friday during the day. Keep Aunt Nellie in your prayers. You're such a great prayer warrior, girl! God is doing great things with you and it's so exciting!

Love ya,M