Sunday, July 18, 2010

Chilaxin'

Today so far has been a day to just sit back and relax. Last night my family and I when to a base ball game. And our team lost. (It seems like they always do! :P) But we had great seats.
*
Right now I'm reading a new book called The Book of a Thousand Days. It is by Shannon Hale. I love a lot of her other books. And this one is really good too. It is about a maid named Dashti who accepts to be put in a tower with her mistress for 7 years. This is because the mistress will not marry a man her father, the King, wants her to. It is very good so far.
*
Last night I took out my wrap from the Disney Cruise. I got a wrap in my hair with beads on the end and last night I cut it out. I was kinda sad, but it was starting to undo anyways. That cruise was soo much fun. I miss it.
*
Not much else to say. We might go over to my Gramp's and Gram's house later tonight. I haven't seen them in a while so I am looking forward to it.



-Wynne

1 comment:

Maddz said...

I will definitely try to check out The Goose Girl soon!

And for what I think about Harry Potter? LOVE IT! LOL! It's one of those classic series of books that everyone can't help but love. The movies are amazing, too, especially since they follow the books so well. I saw the trailer for the first part of the seventh movie, and OMG it is going to be amazing.

Have you read them??

Also, have you seen Toy Story 3? I saw it today, and WOW was it good! Made me cry, though, of course!

-Maddz