Monday, July 12, 2010

I'm Back!

I haven't posted in a while because I was camping from 2 Thursdays ago to Sun.! It was a lot of fun and my friend from Michigan camped with us! It was great to see her again.
*
I'm almost done with Only the Good Spy Young and OMGOOSH! It is just great! Ally Carter is a really good writer and this book I give a thumbs up!
*
I still haven't gotten that book for school, Diamonds in the Shadow... *sigh* I have a ton of other books I want to read, but when I get it I have to pause on my other books and try to fast-forward through this one. LOL. I just hope its good and not something I regret...
*
Summer is going great for me! Isn't this a cute pic? I found it and it reminded me of relaxing and summer! I am having a lot of fun without school. I hope everyone else is having a great summer too! And to all of my school friends that I haven't seen in a while, Miss Ya!
*
Thanks for visiting my blog! Hope you like the new background, it seems very summer and fun to me. :)



-Wynne

No comments: