Tuesday, August 11, 2009

New Challenge!

Summer is actually over! So for our last summer challenge this is my card. The challenge is to make a fun and colorful card. My card says 100% {Fun. Have a little fun for the last few days of summer!
*
School is almost here! And the school poll is over. I kind of want to go back to school. I get lockers! The big long ones and I don't have to share! Tell me how your school year is going. Plus you might see less of me on my blog. Because of school I will have a lot of things to do. So don't get upset if i don't post for a while for miss some challenges.
*
Like my new graphics? I think they are really cool! And you can leave me a comment at the kissing booth! Just plant a kiss and leave a comment!
*
New music! I am going to put some new music on so get ready! And tell me what you want to hear! If it is appropriate it might just go on my website!


No comments: