Thursday, August 20, 2009

School is Hard!

So far school is kind of hard. That is why I haven't been able to get on! I have had and bunch of homework and I have basket ball plus volley ball! Sorry I haven't been on in a while and sorry I missed posting the challenge.
*
Here is something my brother made me out of my clay. Isn't it cute!?! It is a little "w" for Wynne!
*
Make sure you vote! The poll is only up for one more day! And check out my new poll, What is your favorite subject? Vote now because time is running out!
*
I need your help! Tell me what songs you want to hear on my web! I don't know if you don't comment! And tell me what you play when you are on the computer. And give me some cheats to them! As you can see I already have some cheats and links up!
*
Check out the iCarly link and try to find baby Spencer! It is sooooo funny! I don't know if they still have it up, but I think you can find it. It is LOL!
*
Follow me now! It is easy, simple, and fun! You get the newest updates to my blog first! All you need is an email! Star following today!
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘ ●●PeAcE●●
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ I found this on an email! Cool right?!?

No comments: