Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wish Me Luck

I have a basket ball game, but for some reason I am sooooooo sore! My legs hurt like the muscles just don't want to work! And we are playing a team that are total GIANTS! I wanna play so bad because I am going to miss the next game. But my legs obviously to not want to cooperate. Oh well. Wish me luck! *
Ally Carter! You don't know who she is!?!?!?!? She is one of the best authors in the W-O-R-L-D! World!!! She is the author of: (My fav book!) I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, and Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover. 1 2 and 3! As you ca see I have a picture of #3. I am on #2 right now. Ally says she wants to make 6! I hope she does! Here is her official website allycarter.com . Check it out NOW!
*
Thanks for all you people that are my followers! And it is never to late to join! It is quick and easy! You just have to have an email!
*
New Poll! Where is your fav place to shop? Vote NOW!











☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/ ♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘ ●●PeAcE●●
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

No comments: