Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fall Is Almost Here

It is almost fall time, but right now it is cloudy and rainy. Fall is my favorite because you get to start wearing jeans and hoodies. I also like its beautiful colors. Make sure you vote on my new poll on what you like most about the fall time.
*
NEW LINKS! I just put in some new links! There are 3 links to each of the Gallagher books. You can see a sneak peak at them! Plus there is a new link to Star Wars The Clone Wars.com and games from The Clone Wars.(Path of the Jedi is a fun game) Check it all out now. And I am hoping to put up some new links as well.
*
Make sure you check out my other blog too. It is very nice and it is all about God and who He is. Look for the yellow rose and click on it. It is on the sidebar on my blog. It will take you to The Way On The Web.com.
*
Thanks for visiting, following, commenting, and more! You guys are great!
*
I am sorry that I haven't really been able to put up a lot of real pictures. I am going to try and take some pictures of some thing and put them up here.
*
I am very sorry, but for some reason my music will not work! It is like that on my other blog too! It will not come up. I am sorry, but I am sure it will come up in a few days. And then you can listen to all the great music on it.
*
Thanks for visiting!



♫ ♥ ♫ ♥ ♫

No comments: