Sunday, September 27, 2009

We WON!

We had a volley ball game today and we WON! For the first time. (Out team isn't that great) I got the winning serve too! It was GREAT! One of my coaches wants to have a pizza party, but the other one doesn't. So... we might we might not. I don't know. *
Make sure you vote on the fall poll! Thank yous to all the people who have voted. Seven people! I voted for the the colors.
*
Ok, last Thurs. my school had a Walk-A-Thon. I wanted to write about this sooner, but I kind of forgot. We had to walk in the poring rain. PORING. It was not that fun. But luckily I brought an umbrella! So I wasn't wet.
*
Please pray for my brother. He is sick and we don't know what he has. He just got over allergies stuff so it is hard.
*
Star Wars The Clone Wars premieres this Fri. at 9:00 on Cartoon Network. To see the full time in hours and minutes scroll all the way down at the bottom. I have inserted a count down clock there to see the exact date.
*
Thanks for visiting! I hope you had fun! AND... my music is back on! Listen to all the tuns now!




No comments: