Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Fall Y'ALL!

Happy Fall Y'ALL! I love the fall time don't you? Well, I do. Happening NOW is the Wynne's Web Fall Fantastic! Vote on the new poll too! Everything is fall-ish! I love it!
*
I need your help! I know what music I like, but I don't know what music you like! Tell me here at Wynne's Web and your music might be playing here! And check out all the new songs too! I love the new song The Lost Get Found, by Britt Nicole. Check it out!
*
Check out the new links! There are a bunch! And check out Ally Carter.com. She is the author of I'd Tell You I Loved You, But then I'd Have to Kill You, Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy, and Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover. I have read the first one and am on the second one. (The first one was AMAZING!) So far the second one is good too. It is about a girl named Cammie Morgan (aka, The Chameleon) that goes to a school for spies. And out of all the things they teach at The Gallagher Academy they do not teach the girls about the world of boys. To see a full book talk or sneak peak of the book scroll all the way down to the bottom and it will be down there some where.


2 comments:

futbol junkie said...

Wynne, your blog looks awesome love the fall theme!

kellyjean said...

Great fall BGs on your blogs, Wynne! Love that pic you found of the trees! Love ya, M