Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So Sorry!

This is Rani. She is a Disney Fairy, but she gave up her wings to save Never Land. She is a water talent fairy. I made her myself out of clay.
*
I am sooo sorry I haven't been able to post stuff. I have had sooo much homework and sports stuff. I play volley ball and basket ball. Plus I am now in the art club at my school! So I am sorry, but I have updated both of my blogs. Check out The Way On The Web! Just scroll down and you will see a yellow rose. Just click it it!
*
New music! Check out my new music! They are some really great songs! And if you all haven't seen I put a link to Disney's Friends for Change. Well I also got the song Pass it On! It is at the bottom of my playlist. Hope you like it!
*
Vote now on the new and old poll! The new poll is; What is your favorite color? See how burnt out school has made me!?!? I can't even think of a good poll!!! LOL But go ahead and vote anyway.
*
Follow me now! All you have to have is an email! Follow now! And thanks to all the other followers! You guys ROCK!


No comments: