Saturday, November 21, 2009

And the Count Down Begins!


The count down begins to Ally Carter's Heist Society and the Gallagher Girl #4. Here is the book cover for Heist Society. (In stores Feb. 9, 2010) And you can check out the count down clock for it bellow on my side bar. It cut some of it off, but you can still see it. Ally Carter has not given out the name or cover of the 4th Gallagher Girls book, but when she does you better believe I will tell! And so on the count down clock for it it just says Gallagher Girl 4. I can NOT, and I mean NOT, wait for both of these books! Check out ally carter's diary for more info.

*

I hope you like the music because I sure do! Listen to it now! It ROCKS!

*

Make sure you vote on the new poll!

*

Wish my basket ball team luck tomorrow! We have a game and we won our first won. (OH! I forgot to tell you!) I got trampled like 2 times. (But its all good) It was great and we all played well. I got that last basket that set us to 21 to 81 or something. But we played really well! Wish us luck!

*

Thanks for visiting! Come back soon for more cool stuff!



No comments: