Friday, November 13, 2009

My First Blog Award!

I just got my first blog award! Thank you M! Love YA! Check it out! It looks really cool and will stay on my sidebar forever! Thanks!
*
VOTE VOTE VOTE! Check out the poll! I only have 2 people on there! Make sure you vote for your pick!
*
OM GOOSH! Today I was getting ready for some vball try-outs and I fell down my stares! (And I fell on my but.) FYI, it hurt. So at the begging of practice I could barley run. It was not fun. But it got better. And pray for me so that I can do good and get some more practice. Thanks!

*
I am telling you this in advance because I do not know when I will do this. I am going to have a random/wacky/fun/weird theme on my blog! (I do not know when) But when I do it will be very random/wacky/fun/weird! Just telling you in advance.
*
Check out one of my new songs on my blogs (It is on both of them) and it is called More Beautiful You. I love it. It is so inspiring and uplifting. And really listen to the words. They are every inspiring.
*
I had my science far and I was sent to the finals with two other of my friends. One get 1st and one got 3rd. I didn't get anything, but I was happy for them. (And if was not mandatory so I get extra credit in science.) But is was fun because I got to miss my first 5 classes! And my last classes where advisory, art, and world cultures. It was great!
*
I am also starting something new! It is called labeling. I am going to put labels on my posts and there will be a gadget where you can just click on the label and it will take you strait to that post! Sorry if its a little confusing, but this post it labeled My First Blog Award.
*
Thanks for visiting!


No comments: