Monday, November 23, 2009

Great Day (or not)

Ok, today was a great day and not. The good things are the following: I finished a press pot and started on a new one in art class. I am on The Last Battle which is the last book of Narnia. (I am reading the whole series again. That will be time 2. There are 7 books.) I shot a 3 pointer at my b-ball game. (And made it) Ally Carter gave out the winner and the design of the T-shirt contest on her blog. (As you see above. This was by Layla A. of Ontario, Canada.) Ally carter also gave out the date of when GG4 will be in stores, (but this is kinda bad.) it is June 15! (I can't wait that long!) That starts the bad things: What I just said about GG4. And OM GOOSH! I was just listening to my music and found out that Kris Allen, Live Like Your Dieing, was not on there! The playlist place must have taken it off. Humph... :(
*
Vote now! The new poll it up and going! Check it out now!
*
Check out all the links to! So much fun stuff!

*
I straitened my hair a few days ago and it looked GOOD! I liked it a lot and I will do it again sometime to get a pic and put it on here.
*
Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments: