Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day. But to me it doesn't feel like it. I am really tired, my mom might be sick, my brother and dad are at church. I don't want to be down all day though. I have had a pretty great weekend. I hope you have a good Valentine's Day.
*
Yesterday my uncle got married! And my cousin and I handed out the pamphlets at the beginning. So I drove up to my other cousin's house on Friday with my grandparents. I went to the rehearsal dinner with them too. It was very nice. I had stake, mashed potato's and asparagus. After that I had red velvet cake which was AMAZING! I also got a gift from my new aunt for being in the wedding. It was a little heart necklace! It was so nice. Then we all went to my cousin's house again. I slept in her room with my other cousin and we went to bed at 12:30! (We had dinner till about 10:00. Yeah it took a little while. But it was still great.) Then all three of use got up at 7:00 ish to go and get our hair done. We all got it wavy and curled a little. It looked fabulous! Then we went to the wedding and it was great! After that we went to the wedding reception. We ate at this buffet place and it was delicious! So I've had a fun and busy weekend.
*
I have a ton of tests coming up so I'm gonna have to get off of here and back to studying.

Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments: