Friday, May 14, 2010

Great Day!

Today was a great day! We got to get all dressy because of a ceremony for just the Junior High. We got awards and stuff. A lot of people got a lot of awards. And girls all your dresses looked GREAT! It was very fun.
*
I know I haven't been on here it forever. And I am going to re-start sending out emails for my blog. I hope to be more active in the summer.
*
Check out the beautiful picture above. Only the Good Spy Young comes out June 29! I am soo excited. And if you scroll all the way down to the bottom you can see the count down clock. If you want to get one for yourself click http://allycarter.abeedoo.com/blog/let-countdown-begin. It looks soo cool!
*
I am going to be doing some new stuff on here. Here is a list of things I want to get done in the next few days.

-Find some cool new, summer-lovin' backgrounds
-Delete, edit, and add new gadgets
-Find some new music
-Maybe start themes on my blog
-Post more often :)
-Get new links in to different places
-Start to send out emails for my blog

I hope I can finish these things soon. Keep checking in to see them!
-Wynne


No comments: