Saturday, October 3, 2009

Good Day

Today was a good day. I spent most of my time at my grandparent's house. I haven't seen them in a while. I was going to get on my blog at their house, but they have dial-up. It... is... so... slow...and... it... takes... forEVER! But no worries because I'm on now. *
NEW POLL! Actually TWO new polls. For Boy artists and girl artists. Vote on your fav boy artist and girl artist. Vote for both of them! And the artist that wins will have there music played on my blog! So vote for your favorite and if yours wins it will be playing on my blog for a while.
*
Star Wars The Clone Wars was on last night! But I went to the trolley hop with my art club and couldn't watch it. But tonight I will! (We DVRed it) I can't WAIT! It looks SOOOOO good!
*
Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of my blog for more cool stuff! Even at the bottom there is cool stuff!
*
Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

kellyjean said...

Wynne, you find the most gorgeous pictures. This fall pic is lovely! Love ya, M