Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A New Favorite

Ok, as you all well know I love Ally Carter. Well now I have a new author to love. Liz Kessler! She is the author of the Emily Windsnap series and the Philippa Fisher series. I have just stared The Tail of Emily Windsnap and it is AMAZING! I love it! Here is a picture of the cover. I will have a link to Liz's Website soon too. It is about a girl who finds out she is a Mermaid! (I know that may sound weird, but it is really cool!)
*
SNOW! As you can see it is snowing on my blog! Cool right? I am going to try and get it up on The Way on the Web, but it doesn't want to work. I will tell you if I get it up!
*
Check out all the great new Christmas music! There are some really cool songs by artist like Aly & Aj, Go Fish, Demi Lovato, SHeDAISY, and more!
*
No poll for now! Sorry I don't have time to put it up, but I will think of a clever Christmas one soon!
*
Thanks for logging on!


No comments: