Tuesday, December 15, 2009

No Posts?

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I have been working on the layout and background stuff and didn't get a chance. But now I am so no worries. And if you haven't noticed everything is CHRISTMAS-ISH! Very cool! Check out all the new gadgets for Christmas. And sorry if the count down clocks are not working. For some reason when I get on sometimes they don't was to appear. If they do not work you can try to refresh the page and if that doesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you.
*
This week is going to be FUN! See the high schoolers have to take finals, but we don't! So all week we get out early and we get to do fun stuff! Like today we watched Night at the Museum 2. (I love that guy with the lisp! LOLz!) So yeah, it has been fun.
*
Thanks for coming to my blog! And have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: