Thursday, July 16, 2009

Another Card


Here is another card for the challenge. It is kinda the same, but still cute! And my mom left a comment and put a link to her card too! So check it out!
*
Hey guys if you have been looking at my blog for a while now you will know that my 6th grade teacher (now my "friend" LOL) was Mrs. Cooper. Well this Sat. is her birthday! Make sure (if you were her student and know her email) that you send her a little something!
*
New poll coming up in about 2 days! Vote on your favorite artist and then the winning artist's music will be on my blog for a while. Fun Fun! And the old poll is still there too. So vote on that now!
*
Thanks to all the people who leave me comments and are my followers! You guys ROCK!
*
In one of my last polls you got to vote about what you want to see more of on my blog. And LINKS won! So now its your turn, leave me some comments and tell me your favorite sights to go to and I might just put them on my blog. And does anyone know the web address to "Crazy Cube"? I was going to put that on my blog put I couldn't find it. Thanks!

No comments: