Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Another Idea for the Challenge!


Here is another example for the challenge! To use flowers in a unique way. Hope you like both of my cards! And when you finish making your card, leave me a comment on my blog about is. And in the comment leave me the link to that I and everyone else can visit it! I can't wait! My mom has already put hers on so check it out! Just go my older post and click on "comments". Then you can view hers and leave your own! So get started!
*
Have you voted on the new polls? No!?! Well then check them out! Vote on what you like and what you don't. If there is something else you want to tell me about what you like or don't just leave me a comment!
*
Tuesday is CHALLENGE DAY! Come every Tues. for a new Card Challenge!
*
The 4th of July is almost here! Check out my blog for a new post on the 4th!


No comments: