Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The New Challenge!


Ok here is the new challenge: Seeing Spots! Make a card that is totally dotted! Here is my card. Hope you have fun!
*
New POLL! The new poll is: Who is your favorite artist? Check it out now! And if you don't know an artist check out my music to listen to one of their songs! Vote and the winning artist's songs will be playing on my blog! Who do you want to hear?
*
Liking my blog? Leave me a comment and tell me what you do like! And it is never to late to be a follower! You can join NOW! Be a follower on my blog at NO PRICE!
*
School is almost here! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! And yes! I am exited about school, but I also like summer!

1 comment:

Madeline said...

OMG!! I love that card. Polka dots are my fave. I am redoing my room in polka dots. I agree, school is almost here and i am sad. summer went waaaaayyyyy to fast.