Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The New Challenge


It is a BOY... or is it a girl? You decide in my new challenge! Make the cutest baby card you can! And you can pick if it is a boy or a girl! And when you finish leave me a comment with a link to your card! Have fun! Remember: You do not have to do the challenge if you don't want to. It is just a fun way for the viewers on my blog to have some... well, FUN!
*
The poll is going GREAT! So far "The Jonas Bros." are winning! Then I think it is "Selena Gomez"! There are only a few more hours to vote and then Wynne's Web will have their music on! Keep voting and checking on to see who WINS!
*
All right I need some help! I have asked you in the past what you like and don't like. All that stuff. Now I need your help! I was thinking of some cheats and stuff that I could give you guys. So you need to tell me what cheats you want! What computer sights do you visit? Club Penguin, Build-A-BearVille, Disney Fairies, or anything else? Tell me what cheats YOU want! Just leave me a comment saying "I would like some Club Penguin cheats" or something. Tell me what you want and what you like!

1 comment:

kellyjean said...

LOOOOOOOOOVE this card, Wynne! I think we should give it to Jenny. What do you think? Okay, I'm off to make a baby card. BRB -M