Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Break is Almost Here

My fall break is almost here. And I am very happy. I need a little break from school. But my brother is sick AGAIN! Please pray for him. My mom is really stressed.
*
I have now OFFICIALY read all of the Gallagher Girls books that are out. (Ally Carter is making GG4 now! I can't wait!) (GG4= Gallagher Girls #4) And if you want to check out her website and her books just scroll down! I have a link to her website and sneak previews of her books. I just finished reading Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover. It was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I loved it!
*
Only one day left to vote on the poll! So far Justin is winning. (Oh well...) And my friend Kaitlyn is his BIGGEST fan! (No kidding. She has a million pictures of him in her locker!) She wanted me to say that too. LOL. She is funny. But, back on the subject, make sure you vote! And the winners music will be played on my blog!
*
Like the fall stuff? Today it was really cold! It felt more like November then October.





1 comment:

Abby said...

Your so lucky! We don't even get a fall break! And I've started that book Cross My Heart And Hope To Spy by Aly Carter. I'm on the first page and I love it!