Friday, October 9, 2009

New Stuff!

Ok, I am hoping to get some new gadgets, music, and more! I am very sorry. For some reason two of my songs that where on my playlist are now gone. Falling Down, by Selena Gomez, and The Lost Gets Found, by Britt Nicole. Sorry. But I'm not going to add them back because the polls are almost done and I will put the winners' music on here.
*
Make sure you vote on the polls! There are two. And whichever artist(s) wins will have their music playing on my blog. So vote now! There is only about 1 day left to vote!
*
Like what you see? Don't be afraid to comment! I'm all ears, or eyes! LOL. Thanks for visiting and following!
*
Check out all the cool links! I just checked them all and they all work! And if one does not work please tell me so that I can fix it. Thanks!
*
Check out The Way on the Web.com. I am hoping to get some new music on there soon. Check it out now! There is a link on my side bar.
*
Thanks for logging on!


No comments: