Thursday, October 22, 2009

Justin Is On

Justin's music is now on. Have fun listening to it! Plus, I am sorry that there are only about three songs. On my playlist he only had four and one wasn't working. (I advise you if you do not like Justin Bieber to visit my other blog The Way on the Web for some other rock'n music) And check out the new poll! Vote on your favorite sport! AND YOU CAN VOTE FOR MORE THAN ONE! Vote now!
*
Check out all the cool links! There is a new one too! Check out the Official Kris Allen Website! It is really cool!
*
Are you not a follower? Well you can sign up today! You only have to have an email! And you will get the latest updates about my blog! Soo cool! Sign up today!
*
Happy fall! It is almost Halloween and I put up a new background! You like? I think it is so cute!
*
Thanks for logging on!


No comments: