Sunday, October 11, 2009

So Sorry About the Poll

Ok, I have decided to cancel the boy artist poll. Because of this the girl music will be the only one. But I have made a NEW boy artist poll, and I think a lot of you are going to like a new artist that I have added....... JUSTIN BIEBER!. (And trust me I am NOT insanely in love with him. Personally I think he sounds like a girl.) But that is my opinion and I know a lot of you like him so now you can vote for him or the other boy artist on my poll. Get voting! AND... The winner of the favorite girl artist poll is... DEMI LOVATO! Now her music will be playing on my blog until the boy poll is done and a new artist will have there music up! Enjoy!
*
New background! You like? I think it is sooo cute!
*
Listen to the new music it ROCKS!
*
Check out all the cool new links! And don't forget to scroll down to the bottom to see fun stuff too!
*
Thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Kendall said...

wynne wynne wynne......I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!