Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday!

Finally it is Friday! This week went by fast, but I am ready for the weekend. How have you been? I have been ok. My head is a little stuffed up. I was just trying to call a friend (The JB lover) and I almost choked trying to talk to her! My mom had just opened up the windows and I guess I just got a little tickle. So ya.
*
If you have checked out Ally Carter's latest post you will know why I am sad. Some Lady said her book was good (This Lady must have been important because Ally was happy) but she said that Ally should put a vampire in the book. WHAT?!? I mean is she serious!?!? A VAMPIRE!?!? I really hope that Ally will NOT put a vampire in for 3 reasons, 1) It would not work with the story (hello vampires are not real!) 2) It would totally RUIN the series! 3) A VAMPIRE!?!?! Well... now you know why I am sad. If you want to see it in Ally's writing just scroll down to the link of her blog.
*
Like the Kris Allen music? I hope so! I love his music. Speaking of music, last night I went to a Halloween party for my school. (It was... what is the word...BAD)(We didn't have time to plan a good one and we had no money.) But back to the topic, I heard this song called Fireflies. Talk about WEIRD! It was very strange. Kris Allen beats it LIKE A MILE!
*
Check out all the new gadgets! I love all the cool pictures and links that I have! And for the greatest of them all!!! Scroll down to the bottom of my blog and at the top down there you will see the coolest picture EVER! (At least that is what I think.)
*
I just want to give some shout outs to all my friends! I LOVE YOU! And to a good friend of mine, Abigail. Her blog is Animals4Jesus.blogspot.com. And you can check it out now! You can also check out all my other friends blogs. If you scroll down you will find links to them all. THANKS!
*
I am going to stop writing because I am sure you probably want to stop reading. LOL. BYE!

No comments: