Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Cards, Clay, and More!




I told you guys I would show you some of the cards and things that I have made. Here are two of my sketch diaries that I dressed up. The one with the fairy is the 2nd one. (I like it a LOT more then the other)


Thanks to all my mom's friends who left me comments! I love reading them. And thank you Marcee for being my second follower. Join up to be one of my followers now! It is very easy and doesn't take a lot of time at all. Maybe less than a minute! You will be the first to get the inside scoop on my blog. You don't even have to have a blog! And it doesn't cost a thing. It is FREE!


Hope you like my new Summer Fun Edition! It is all summer-y!


Father's Day will be coming up soon. I am going to make some cards that you can give your dad and make him smile. Even if you don't have the same paper or stamp, you can still get ideas form them. You can make it simple and cute or extravagant and thrilling! It is up to you to choose! Make him something he can really cherish this Father's Day.



No comments: