Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Not Working


Wynne's Web wants to thank you so... THANKS!
*
Ok, if you came here for the special challenge so sorry. See I had it set so it would post automatically and it didn't work. And it doesn't want to post now. What I might do instead of posting my challenges on Tues. I might post them on Thurs.! I will have to wait until my mom can help me. Soo sorry. I am really sad. I think that it is on a different time zone thing. So I think it might still post!
*
2,000 hits and still going! From Mon. to Tues. over 200 people visited my blog! Keep coming! And make sure you vote on both of the polls! NOTE: If you vote for something on a poll it will not mean that I get rid of it all together. Or have only that thing on my bog. It just means I will try to add more of that thing, or have less of that thing.
*
Looks like I won't be able to do a give-away because I don't have enough Followers. Oh well. But if you guys would like for me to do that then become a follower! It doesn't take any time at all!



No comments: