Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A GREAT Day with...


My mom! Instead of going to the cub scouts camp, she stayed with me today! We went to my art class, then out to eat, then to see 17 Again! Which was such a good movie! At first I thought there would be some inappropriate scenes, but there weren't! (It was funny, sometimes strange, but most of all good.)
And these cards are the thank you cards from my graduation party. Simple and plain, but made with love.
Hey! I wanna thank you guys who are my followers so much! But I can still use a lot more! It isn't that hard! You DO NOT have to have a blogger account to be a follower. And really it only takes a few minutes! Just click "Follow" above the following box on the right of my blog.
Take some votes on my poll and we'll see what you're doing for your dad on Father's Day.

No comments: