Saturday, June 13, 2009

Father's Day AAAHHH!!!

Ok the reason I put that for the title is because I made a Father's Day card like I said I would, but I am not sure if I will be able to put it on here. Because you have to download them and stuff. And all of next week I will not be on or anything. I am spending a week at my grandparent's house. So I might not get it on. But check out my blog tomorrow and it might be up.
Holiday World was soooooooo fun! We did a ton of the rides and everything!
HELLO?!? Anyone out there? :) I have two followers now but can have a ton more! You don't have to have a blog to be a follower! But if you do when you sign in down at the bottom it will tell you a little of all the new stuff I have been doing! Soo cool!




P.S. I won't be here next week! Bye for now!

No comments: